The pandemic highlighted opportunities for greater efficiencies in health care, and drove the evolution and acceleration of both in-patient and out-patient virtual care. Forward-thinking health systems reimagined how to use technology to address the challenges of ICU bed shortages, staffing shortages, and traditional ways of monitoring acute care patients.
This interactive panel discussion featured best practices and lessons learned from leading health systems and their approach to virtual critical care and remote patient monitoring. Listen to the full replay or check out session clips to:
- Learn how various organizations implemented or expanded their virtual care offerings during the pandemic
- Examine how organizations see virtual critical care and remote monitoring evolving in a post-pandemic era
- Hear how these changes have enabled clinicians to practice data-driven medicine
- Discuss ways technology can help organizations manage FTE shortages
- Identify how to decrease costs and increase revenue with existing and new reimbursement codes
- Explore the internal collaboration necessary to make a virtual care solution work at scale